Saturday, August 9, 2008

Summery Shopping Outfits

I call these my summer shopping outfits because they are easy on and off clothes for my summer shopping trips.


That same orange top with shorty shorts and my new white bag. I really like the white bag although the picture doesn't show its full details. I love white handbags as an accessory and it's actually not so hard to mix and match. I put together this outfit for the scorching hot Texas sun, but it shows just a little too much skin.

Another summer outfit, don't feel so exposed in this one 'cause the short is a bit longer and my shoulders are covered. I have since returned the big bright blue bag, I've decided the color is just going to be too hard to work with. Although it would look good with a plain black T-shirt now that I'm thinking about it. Oh well, I have enough bags as it is so unless I absolutely love it, I shouldn't keep it. Also, these shoes are called "kung fu" shoes, I just learned, funny huh?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : dingbat font TackODing